Laudable Productions has worked closely with applicable governmental and public health agencies to create a safe environment for staff, performers, attendees, and other visitors to the our events. Please take a moment to review our audience policies so that you can do your part to help ensure that the event is both safe and comfortable for everyone involved.
Ticket & Attendance Policies
- If you are feeling unwell or exhibiting any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you are feeling unwell or have tested positive for COVID-19, you may request a refund or transfer your ticket(s) to anyone you like prior to the show.
- We collect contact information for contact tracing purposes from all ticket holders including first and last name, email address, and zip code.
What to Expect Onsite
- Per CDC and state guidelines, unvaccinated attendees are asked to remain masked throughout the event. This includes children under 12, who are must to remain masked as well.
- All attendees should to wear a face covering when standing in line for tickets, food, restrooms, and when moving about the property in close proximity to others.
- The audience seating areas are divided into two sections: masked and unmasked. Attendees may choose which section to sit in based on their needs and comfort level.
- Event staff will remain masked throughout the duration of the event.
- Several hand sanitization stations will be located throughout the property for audience use.
Have a Question?
We're all adapting to the strange and changing conditions, which inevitably raise a lot of questions. If you have an unanswered question or decide that you are unable to attend the event, please use the form below to reach out to our team.